Tandoori Chicken Keema Recipe
Tandoori Chicken Keema is a very delicious recipe, its include tandoori smell . The smell come with coal (koila) & we get tandoori taste at home or you can say homemade tandoori chicken keema without a tandoor used. Please try this recipe and hope you will love it.
- Chicken Keema 250 gm
- Garlic 1 tbsp
- Spice 1 tbsp
- Onion 4 Pieces
- Tomato 4 Pieces
- Salt (Depend on need)
- Ginger 1 tbsp
- Button Red Chill 1 tbsp (Crushed)
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Oil 1/2 Cup
- Coriander Some Leves
- Green Chilli 2
- Coal 1
- Add Oil into a pan and add Black pepper, Cumin and Ajwain 1 tbsp now fry it
- Now add Onion and cook it and add Garlic and Ginger paste 1 tbsp and add Chicken Mince and Mix it.
- Now add Salt, Red Chilli, Turmeric and mix it and now add Tomato and add 1/2 Cup water and cook for 5 minutes
- Now add remaining Onion and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Now burn Coal and add it with one drops of oil and cover for 1 minute.
- Now Garnish it and add Spice powder and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.